This information was provided by the Madison Police Department:
On December 17, the Madison Police Department arrested Steven Godiksen, 24, of Valley Road, Clinton, on an Arrest Warrant charging him with violating the following Connecticut General Statutes:
- 53a-103 Burglary in 3rd Degree,
- 53a-116 Criminal Mischief 2nd Degree,
- 53a-128c Credit Card Theft,
- 53a-128d Illegal Use of a Credit Card (4 counts)
- and 53a-125b Larceny in the 6th degree (10 Counts).
Godiksen was released on a $5,000.00 non-surety bond and is scheduled to appear at New Haven Superior Court (G.A. 23) January 8, 2013.
Godiksen’s arrest stems from a burglary to a motor vehicle complaint received by the Madison Police Department on November 12 in which the victim’s vehicle was forcibly entered and her purse was stolen.