There's a lot going on today in Clinton!
1. First up is there is a town-wide referendum vote concerning $9.38 million in . Voting takes place at from 6am to 8pm. Look to the Clinton Patch for the results of the referendum immediately following the 8pm tally of votes.
2. There is a Board of Selectmen's meeting this morning at 8am in . Agendas are always available at www.clintonct.org or posted at town hall.
3. The meets tonight from 6:30pm–8:00pm at the , Tonight's presentation is entitled "Recycling Magic: A Healthier Future."
4. The today from 9:00am–12:00pm at the George Flynn Library, behind "Old Brick" at 103 E Main Street.
5. The Shoreline Soup Pantries and Kitchens has their weekly grocery distribution from 6:00pm–7:30pm at the , 81 East Main Street (next to the Pierson School).