We all have seen our grocery bills grow and grow over the past several years. Maybe now is the time to head to a refresher course on how to save money on your grocery bill. How would you like to see your grocery bill cut in half?
Then join others next month in Clinton to learn more.
You will learn how to:
- understand the unique vocabulary for couponing and what it all means for you and your family
- read and understand a blog list of grocery and drugstore deals
- create an effective shopping list
- effectively use coupons to get what you really need and want at the stores
- understand stockpiling
- get free stuff by using coupons!
The course will be held on Thursday, May 10, from 7pm to 9pm at the , 137-A Glenwood Road, adjacent to the in Clinton.
There is a fee of $5.00 per person for the course. The course is open to all - not just Clinton residents.
Participants should have a computer with Internet access to take full advantage of this class.
Call 860-669-1103 to register or online at www.clintonyouthandfamily.org
Free childcare available—just let us know when you register.
Sponsored by &