Chamard Vineyard's application for additional farm tourism uses, which included a 35-seat bistro, was approved earlier this week by the town's Planning and Zoning Commission.
It was a bumpy road for the vineyard who experienced some . But in the long run, the future plans for the vineyard were .
Now that Chamard has plans to open a bistro by this Columbus Day weekend, they are looking for employees.
Here are the details of the position from Chamard:
Bistro and Tasting Room Associates
French inspired wines from the Connecticut shoreline and simple, classic, wholesome food influenced by products readily available from our property and the region.
20 - 30 hours/week ~ year round
Minimum of three shifts per week
Including Weekends & Monday Holidays
Gratuity and Incentive on Program Sales
· Knowledgeable about Wine and able to articulate it
· Well Versed in "Classic French Bistro"
· A "Farm Fresh Foodie"
· Friendly, Engaging and Capable of Entertaining a room full of guests
· Energetic, Spontaneous and Motivated by a fast-paced environment
· A Proactive team player
· TIPS Certified
· Efficient with Microsoft Office and Social Media tools
· Selling wine, food and Chamard programs
· Building customer loyalty through excellent customer service
· Providing professional table service
· Hosting wine tastings & tours
· Maintaining clean, organized work and public spaces
· Accurate accounting of sales
· Moving, Lifting and Carrying 50 lbs.
· Minimum of 5 Years current restaurant experience required
· Union League, Bar Bouchee, Firebox, The Oyster Club, Heirloom,
The Golden Lamb Buttery, Caseus, or The School House in Wilton is
the type of experience preferred.
Please email your resume including three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.