About the Job:
Great opportunity on the Connecticut shoreline. PowerPhone is growing rapidly and is looking for an experienced, positive person to join our busy administrative group. In this part time position, you will be working on a variety of projects including receptionist duties and providing administrative support to our executive team. To succeed in this position you should have previous administrative experience, preferably in a technology or professional services environment. Flexible hours. 15-20 per week to start.
- Receptionist duties
- Travel planning and event support
- Scheduling and calendar managment
- List maintenance and updates
- Report generation
- Light mailing and shipping support
- Previous administrative experience
- Strong familiarity with cloud based services (i.e. Dropbox)
- Highly skilled in Outlook, Calendar, and MS Word
- Excellent telephone demeanor and voice
- Positive, can do attitude
- Named a "Company to Watch" by Connecticut Technology Council
- Awarded "Most Promising Software of the Year" by Connecticut Technology Council
- Profiled by Hartford Business Journal July 2013
Based in the Connecticut shoreline town of Madison, PowerPhone is one of the country's leading providers of emergency communications (911) solutions. An innovator in 911 for nearly 30 years, our products and services help to ensure a more consistent and appropriate 911 response to any call for help.
We're "small but big" with a workforce that believes in what we do and is passionate about our success. We pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial spirit, culture of empowerment and desire to make 911 better.
We offer competitive salaries, great benefits and a positive working environment. If you are a doer, not a delegater; can be passionate about your career; and want to play a direct role in improving public safety than we want to talk to you.To find out more, check out the job listing on the PowerPhone website.
To find out about additional job opportunities at other companies, check the Madison Patch Jobs section.