Clinton residents who didn’t want to brave the crowds on Black Friday or Small Business Saturday still have one more big chance to save courtesy of Cyber Monday.
Similar to the two other major shopping events, Cyber Monday differs in that consumers don’t have to leave the comfort of their own homes (or offices) to take advantage of some pretty big pre-holiday deals. All the bargains laid out for Cyber Monday are for online shoppers only.
So how can you find the best deals online this Cyber Monday?
While most major retailers that have an online presence aren’t tipping their hats on their online deals just yet, many have splash pages set up that they're inviting shoppers to bookmark in advance of the Nov. 26 shopping holiday.
Here are just a few stores that are planning Cyber Monday deals:
- Kohl’s – This retailer hasn’t released its Cyber Monday specials yet, but it has a splash page all set up reminding customers to save the Nov. 26 date.
- Walmart – This retailer has a splash page set up and always offers online deals. To get a sneak peek at some of its holiday specials, the store invites consumers to check out its Facebook page.
- Target – This store’s Cyber Monday splash page invites consumer to sign up for an email alert that will tip them off about sales and exclusive offers on Cyber Monday and all year long.
- Amazon – This online retailer tends to celebrate Cyber Monday in a very big way. Its splash page even features a countdown clock.
- Overstock.com - This online retailer is running a 'cyber weekend' with sales starting Saturday. They are running deals on countless electronics, jewelery, movies, household items and more. But hurry and check it out, since several of the items are already sold out!
- Kmart - Deals start today and run through Tuesday, and include big screen TVs, workout equipment, a multi-game table and more. Click on the Kmat link for a preview.
- Macy's - Deals will run today and tomorrow with special savings on beauty, jewelery, accesories and more!
- Dell - Dell has a countdown clock running on their website to Cyber Monday. They have many doorbusters, so make sure to shop early. You can even sign up for email alerts for sale notifications, just click on the above link.
- GameStop - For gifts for the Gamer in your family, this retailer is the place to go. They are advertising that cyber Monday will offer some of the best deals of the year. They haven't released their promotions yet, but click on the link and you can sign up for their email alert so you're the first to know!
- Sears - This store has been offering post-Thanksgiving deals since 8 pm Thanksgiving! But they've saves some special offers for cyber Monday too, which will start today.
As your shopping online, be sure to look out for Cyber Fraud, since Cyber Monday can be a big day for online scammers. Check out these tips from The Washington Post to keep your money safe as you surf online.